if you upgrade your Berry OS do you have to then reactivate the BES part?

or would it work away as normal?

cheers
    04-07-10 06:00 PM
    You will have to reactivate your BES. Sometimes it happens automatically. Sometimes you have to get your IT guy to initiate it and give you an Enterprise password. You should always ask (or tell) your IT guy what you're doing before you do it, so he can bail you out if necessary. It used to be that if you did the upgrade while tethered to a PC at work, inside the firewall, that the BES would reactivate automatically. The last time I upgraded though, that didn't work. I had other problems and eventually my IT guy had to wipe and reload my device remotely, so my last experience is not typical (I hope).
    04-07-10 06:50 PM
    You will have to reactivate your BES. Sometimes it happens automatically. Sometimes you have to get your IT guy to initiate it and give you an Enterprise password. You should always ask (or tell) your IT guy what you're doing before you do it, so he can bail you out if necessary. It used to be that if you did the upgrade while tethered to a PC at work, inside the firewall, that the BES would reactivate automatically. The last time I upgraded though, that didn't work. I had other problems and eventually my IT guy had to wipe and reload my device remotely, so my last experience is not typical (I hope).
    hi Jeff thanks for that, i am using microsoft hosted BES, i had guessed that i would have to get a new activation password..

thanks for the info,
    04-07-10 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD