Hello All,

I am facing one problem with my BB, is that I've my local distribution list in my Outlook, I m unable to access to this distribution list on my handheld.

Although I can access distribution list which is stored in GAL but couldn't access to my local distribution list..

I hope I make my question easy to understand.

Any help in this regard is really appreciable.

MAK
    08-29-07 04:00 AM
    If you do a search for the name of it, it does not show up?

If you go to addressbook, and look there, is it even in the list? Or, are you creating an email and then searching and it's not showing up?
    08-29-07 05:36 AM
    My local distribution lists do not sync. However, if you a distribution on your phone w/i the BB address book you can create a 'New Group'.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-07 07:33 AM
    @ Navilyn

Yes...when i do search it doesn't show up.. Similarly when i look into the address book i couldn't get it there as well...

@ rrhutch

thanks for the solution.. i must try this solution on my handheld.. U mean to say that I hav to create the distribution in my handheld, then it'll be accessible.. Am i RIght ???
    08-31-07 01:18 AM
    I'm running latest version of 4.1 BES with Exchange and when creating an email on BB, I type in the group and search to email to the group.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-07 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD