It seems like neither go perfectly with Blackberry...yet. My 8830 is new, and I'm still w/in my 30 day return period w/ Verizon. I don't seem to be having any synching problems yet...but I'm worried b/c it seems like others have.

I wonder if there is any real difference in performance with Blackberry b/w the 2003 and 2007 versions of Outlook?

Maybe it is only the 2003 OR 2007 users exclusively who have synching problems.

Do you have synching problems with a wired sync through Desktop Manager? If so (or not), which Outlook are you running?
    07-04-07 11:45 PM
    Both work fine! Strangely there are a few users that have complained in the past, but...
    07-08-07 05:37 AM
    I'm a 8703e user and did not experience any problems after upgrading to Outlook 07 coming from 03.
    07-22-07 11:42 AM
    No problem with either version of Outlook.
    07-22-07 01:12 PM
    OK, I need help.

I just upgraded my computer to one running Vista Biz version and Office 2007. I have installed Desktop Manager SP2 and finally got it working but, it does not recognize outlook as my PIM.

What do I need to do now?

HELP PLEASE !!!!
    09-17-07 05:38 PM
    After many hours on the phone and chat with ATT I got transferred to RIM. After many hours with them IT WORKS!

Heres what you need to do:

1. Uninstall Desktop Manager
    2. Remove any references on your registry and on your C drive program files and users to:
    a. Blackberry
    b. Pumatech
    c. Research in Motion
    d. RIM
    e. Desktop Manager
    3. Disable the UAC (User Accounts) on Control Panel-Users
    4. Get a command prompt and type regsvr32 atl.dll (enter)
    5. Reboot
    6. Make sure that when you re-install you have absolutely no SpyBot, Virus, Spam guard or the like running.
    7. Reinstall Desktop Manager (version 4.2 SP2)
    8. If you get an Error 1904.Lotus Notes Ignore it
    9. After you do all this, it should work

Thanks much to John over at RIM !!!!
    09-19-07 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD