im the admin at my company and i really having problems setting up the blackberry proffesional software. my problem is that i have the users created and assigned devices to them. the activation completed on both phones but it seems that they are not syncing with the phones. on the home screen it says that it has forwarded 195 messages and 75 has failed. i have tried deleted the users and recreating them. restarted the blackberry server but nothing seems to help. i cant send emails using the blackberrys or recieve any.
    02-08-08 12:25 PM
    im the admin at my company and i really having problems setting up the blackberry proffesional software. my problem is that i have the users created and assigned devices to them. the activation completed on both phones but it seems that they are not syncing with the phones. on the home screen it says that it has forwarded 195 messages and 75 has failed. i have tried deleted the users and recreating them. restarted the blackberry server but nothing seems to help. i cant send emails using the blackberrys or recieve any.
    The BlackBerry's likely don't have the right data plan. Contact your carrier, tell them you're not sending or receiving data through the BES, and that you want to make sure you data plan included "BlackBerry Enterprise Service". Ask them to check the "back end" systems as well.
    02-10-08 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD