I'm using BB Hub+ apps on a Samsung phone using BES. In order to keep using the apps I have to subscribe and pay .99 cents a month. It won't allow me to subscribe the work side apps, but will allow me to subscribe the personal side apps, BUT if I do that then I lose the notification (message count) badge that Samsung allows for on the Personal side.

Is there a way to subscribe the work side apps?

Thanks,

Roveer
    07-06-20 05:37 PM
    I'm using BB Hub+ apps on a Samsung phone using BES. In order to keep using the apps I have to subscribe and pay .99 cents a month. It won't allow me to subscribe the work side apps, but will allow me to subscribe the personal side apps, BUT if I do that then I lose the notification (message count) badge that Samsung allows for on the Personal side.

Is there a way to subscribe the work side apps?

Thanks,

Roveer

Might see if this helps.... https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...e-hub-1078761/

But it also depends on how your administrator has things set up....
    07-07-20 07:12 AM
    Might see if this helps.... https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...e-hub-1078761/

But it also depends on how your administrator has things set up....
    I took a look at the post. I am the BES admin. My BES i set to allow work data to be seen from personal profile. I have hub+ apps installed on both sides.

running the personal side hub does let me see work data just fine. The only thing that doesn't work from the personal side hub apps is the icon message counter. it only appears on the work icon. The counter is a samsung feature.

I know I'm at least a version or two behind on BES/UEM. I think I'll give Blackberry a call since I have paid support. I have a KeyONE so I don't have this issue since hub+ does not require a subscription.
    07-07-20 09:17 AM
    I took a look at the post. I am the BES admin. My BES i set to allow work data to be seen from personal profile. I have hub+ apps installed on both sides.

running the personal side hub does let me see work data just fine. The only thing that doesn't work from the personal side hub apps is the icon message counter. it only appears on the work icon. The counter is a samsung feature.

I know I'm at least a version or two behind on BES/UEM. I think I'll give Blackberry a call since I have paid support. I have a KeyONE so I don't have this issue since hub+ does not require a subscription.
    Yeah give them a call.... let us know how it goes, as it might help someone else.
    07-07-20 11:25 AM