Or can only Carriers?

I had one of our Canadian offices call their Carrier and the carrier told him that the BES admin (me) will have to send out the Service Books to their devices again..

I thought only the carriers could do this?

I know I can resend the policy, but how do I resend the service book?
    04-24-08 09:36 AM
    Same way you would resend the IT policy, there's an option to resend the Service Books on the left hand side....

click on the users tab above, then click on the user, then you'll get all of your options on the left pane. You should see some where on the left that says "send service books".

Let me know if you can find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-08 10:06 AM
    Left hand side? All I see is "Blackberry Manager" with the server name under it.. clicking ont he server name populates the user list.. if I right click a user and go to Properties, all I see is General, Redirection, Filters, Security, IT Admin and PIM Sync
    04-24-08 10:22 AM
    Click on Users and then right click on the user or users in question and you will see the option.
    04-24-08 02:41 PM
    Let us know the outcome...
    04-24-08 02:43 PM
    all I see when I right click on a random user is,

Disable Redirection, Users Stats, Generate and Email Activation Password, Send Message, Remove User, Move User, Reload User, Export User Info, IT Admin, Disable Mobile Data Service, Refresh, Properties and Help
    04-24-08 03:12 PM
    Er, wow, nm.. I went to IT Admin and at the bottom says Resend Service Book.. I've NEVER noticed that before..

Thanks!
    04-24-08 03:13 PM
    Where are you doing this? In the Blackberry or on the DM? I am kinda confused.
    04-27-08 04:53 PM
    From the Blackberry Server.
    04-27-08 07:55 PM
    Just checking in....lol, everything ok over here? Looks like you found what you were looking for.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-08 12:15 AM
    Here's the reason I needed to resend the service book, which didnt correct the issue..

Seems like we're having some issues of people not getting appointment meeting requests on their BB, or if they are, it's appearing as a red X..

anyone know how to fix this?
    04-28-08 09:29 AM
    Resending the service books should have corrected that! As a test, try removing one user from BES, and then readd them, see if that corrects it...
    04-28-08 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD