Our company recently installed a new mail server that allows me to use activesync. Previously I had to have my account settings using a webmail address.

When the new server went online I deleted the account on my phone and set it up again on as an activesync account and it works great. However on two occasions on my phone and also my coworkers Q10 the server address will change from the correct activesync address to the older webmail address and stops working. We have to change in back to get it to work again.

Is the server address change coming from my company? or is the Q10 somehow remembering to switch back to the old server address. Like i said before I deleted the account on my phone when we switched to activesync.

Thanks

Q10 SQN100-3
    10.2.1.2941 (same problem before latest update)
    05-29-14 12:52 AM
    I just found this information as well (See below). Not sure how to proceed yet. I really don't want to keep having to check my settings to ensure its using the correct address. Any advice is appreciated.

KB35215-The server address of a Microsoft ActiveSync email profile on a BlackBerry 10 smartphone changes unexpectedly

When a BlackBerry 10 smartphone loses connectivity to the Microsoft Exchange server listed in an ActiveSync email profile, the smartphone leverages autodiscover to request a new Microsoft Exchange server address.

When an event occurs that triggers a call to autodiscover, the server address setting in the ActiveSync email profile on the smartphone is automatically updated to reflect the new server address.
    05-29-14 01:45 AM
    Your company's public DNS record for auto discover is likely still pointing to the old mail server.

So even though you configure it for the new server, ActiveSync will eventually auto discover the old one.

Posted via CB10
    jpvj and jellybean4444 like this.
    06-03-14 10:44 PM