Hello,

with BES 12.5 the SWS will not be longer supported. Now we have to reconfigure our connections for iOS and Android mobiles. Does there any step by step documentation exists?

With BES 12.5 we have to use Android for Work to synch with android mobiles, right? Also for the new BlackBerry Device DTEK50, isn't it? Or is it possible without the procedure with google?

Regards, Doreen
    08-09-16 08:18 AM
    At one time there was a very active group of BES administrator here... As you can see that isn't the case anymore. And BlackBerry closed all the BES support forums on their sites for some reason. And several of the LINKS on the BES website that points to manuals... are dead.

You're going to be best served by contacting BlackBerry support at this point.... and probable paying for some type of support plan.
    08-09-16 09:31 AM
    Hi there
    all configurations are well documented at help.blackberry.com
    to your questions:

-> yes, for PRIV/DTEK50 you have to use Android for Work OR the Good Solution (depends on your needed scenarios in the company). if good, you need an additional server with the Good components.

zeki
    08-09-16 12:35 PM
    Hi Dunt,

yes it was better the years befor

@zeki: then I will start with Android for work. I struggeling at the point of making our domain known to google - what I have to do for that?
    Last edited by Doreen Hacker; 08-12-16 at 02:10 AM.
    08-10-16 06:53 AM
    Check this to make the connection to Google: http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...&language=None

Then make your config to BES12 and deploy.
    08-12-16 03:57 PM
    Hi Zeki,

I startet the configuration for on premise. At point 28 I created a new account for google apps for work. Now I have to add a Meta-Tag at our domain. Why is this necessary? What if I could not do this?
    If I log in without following this point, I can't got further becaus I do not see the "Android for Work Settings" at security (Step 31).
    Searching for a step by step documentation for activate iOS and Android with BES 12.5-unbenannt.jpg
    08-16-16 07:03 AM
    For a list of activation types, see the Administration content: Device activation - BES12 - 12.5
    08-30-16 01:37 PM
    You need to add the Meta Tag to your domain to proof to Google that you really own the domain. This is needed to use AfW.
    08-31-16 12:01 PM
    09-02-16 04:48 AM