Hi I've just connected my Bold 9780 running os 6 to a BES system. previously it was synching manually through desktop manager. I didnt wipe the calendars, address books etc and ended up with two calendars. one the BES calendar (desktop) and the old BIS calendar (default). The default calendar is completely redundant and doesnot synch with anything now. How do I remove it? I have tired "rset" and that has deleted adn reset the BES Desktop calendar but left the default calendar. I also looked in the BB Desktop application and it had greyed out the calendar deletion.

I suspect that my best option is to back up my device, wipe it and then reconnect to BES. Is there anything less drastic?
    09-29-11 03:09 AM
    Open up Calendar, got to the Options screen and type MOVE (no need to hold the Alt key).

You should be prompted as to whether you want to move all calendar entries to the default Calendar (which should be the new BES Calendar).

Select yes and leave the calendar open for a while to let all the appointments get moved.

In case you are not prompted, make sure the new Calendar is set as the default service by going to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Default Services.
    09-29-11 11:38 AM
    Thank you all sorted now...
    10-02-11 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD