Hi Y'all,

my Boss ordered 20 CALs for Blackberry Enterprise Services 10.1...at least, that's what I gathered from the order acknowledgement which he forwarded me yesterday.

According to the email, he ordered the following product:

SPA-54832-020 Promo EMM for BlackBerry v10.1 – Perpetual CAL 20

I went ahead and created a user account at the Blackberry account Center. Using the link provided in that email, I was able to Claim those 20 licenses.
    So far, so good...but now I'm stumped.

The first Thing that irritates me, is that the license talks about a product called EMM for Blackberry 10.1.
    Which probably means, I can't use this license to install the most recent Version of Blackberry Enterprise Service 10.2, correct?

Furthermore, I couldn't find any ways to download the Software anywhere in this Blackberry Account Center.

And I'm also kinda stumped how I'm supposed to install the actual Blackberry Device Service without an SRP ID..all I've received is a license key in the form of beselm-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx.

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't really know where to start at the Moment.
    03-07-14 08:22 AM
    Hi Y'all,

my Boss ordered 20 CALs for Blackberry Enterprise Services 10.1...at least, that's what I gathered from the order acknowledgement which he forwarded me yesterday.

According to the email, he ordered the following product:

SPA-54832-020 Promo EMM for BlackBerry v10.1 – Perpetual CAL 20

I went ahead and created a user account at the Blackberry account Center. Using the link provided in that email, I was able to Claim those 20 licenses.
    So far, so good...but now I'm stumped.

The first Thing that irritates me, is that the license talks about a product called EMM for Blackberry 10.1.
    Which probably means, I can't use this license to install the most recent Version of Blackberry Enterprise Service 10.2, correct?

Furthermore, I couldn't find any ways to download the Software anywhere in this Blackberry Account Center.

And I'm also kinda stumped how I'm supposed to install the actual Blackberry Device Service without an SRP ID..all I've received is a license key in the form of beselm-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx.

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't really know where to start at the Moment.
    With BES 10 there are 2 types of cal keys EMM and something else i cant remember off the top of my head. The Cal keys designed to be used for either android and ios or bb10 devices. To get SRP information you need to talk to a rep that can sell you the package as a whole, software can be downloaded for free. I installed a free 60 day trial before using and upgrading to the full version so i didnt have to deal with sales reps until i needed an SRP and real cal keys.
    03-07-14 08:33 AM
    You can
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...24FAEDE85797A2
    You may ask your BB support for the SRP ID
    03-09-14 07:38 PM