In our organization we're running BESX with roughly 35 devices (Ranging from the 8330 to the Tour, will be adding more to the BESX as time progresses). I've just begun adding Network Favorites manually to the phones for the different departments (Finance, HR, etc...).

I've Googled, searched the Forums, I can't seem to be able to find out if there is a way to setup the groups in BESX to automatically add Network Favorites to the appropriate folders. Right now it's a minor pain to add 6 shortcuts to the appropriate network maps such as this:
    \\domain\dfs\userfolders\department\Group 1
    \\domain\dfs\userfolders\department\Group 2
    \\domain\dfs\userfolders\department\Group 3

It'd be so much easier to be able to manage this on the BESX and have it automatically add the Network Favorites to a device I add in the HR department, or Finance department, or a different department.

Did I make this clear as mud? Any advice? Thanks!
    07-15-10 09:49 AM
    Is this just not possible? Anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 09:57 PM
    I've not seen an option on the full BES. This would be very useful if we ever push out the new OS that brings this feature.
    07-19-10 09:26 AM
    It'd be nice, I mean you can't tell me the massive agencies with thousands of devices don't have some sort of solution to fit this.
    07-19-10 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD