How do I get my outlook tasks to synch to my device. I use the desktop manager and everything else works. My outlook notes synch to the device and get listed under the memo pad.so that works.
    02-22-08 10:53 AM
    Just make sure tasks are selected too. And, its configured for Outlook (within Desktop Manager).
    02-22-08 11:07 AM
    It is configured for outlook, at least I think it is, everything else works. There is not place, that I can find to select the tasks (not like in a palm software).
    02-22-08 02:57 PM
    Hi Nick,

First, connect your phone to your computer and open desktop manager. Once the initial sync is done click synchronize to open the synchronize menu.
    Click the configuration tab and once on that tab click on the configure synch... button. On that page you can select what aspects of Outlook you want to synchronize and whether or not you sync from computer to BB only or BB to computer only or bi-directional for updating both to and from the BB. On default things like calendar, memo pad (notes in Outlook) and tasks are disabled from auto-sync!

Hope this helps!
    02-23-08 06:51 PM
    On calendar items, email your BlackBerry as an invitee. You then accept the invite and it drops right into your calendar, saving the sync step.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-08 08:29 PM
    have bb email account?
    03-14-08 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD