I noticed that in the option of my calendar there is a calendar for each email account I have on my device. I use BIS currently. The problem is that I am getting duplicate appointments b/c of the device default and when doing a 2way sych it even yanked everything from my outlook calendar. I reconfigured the sych to push everything back to outlook, but it did not go. Any ideas?
    thanks
    04-10-09 08:03 AM
    I have been told that google calendar is becoming a great 2nd option to outlook ...

just an idea
    04-13-09 03:55 AM
    I have my BB just about a week and the very same thing happened to me today. I found a solution at BlackBerry Support Community Forums - Re: calendar default/associated with email - BlackBerry® Device Software - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Since this just happened this afternoon, so far it looks like it's ok since following that post

(Too bad I'm such a newbie I can't post the link!!)
    Here's a cut and Paste of the answer

However, here is how my issue was fixed. First make sure your calendar in Outlook is complete and fully up to date, which in my case it was. Hit the Advanced button in the B&R feature. You will see a side-by-side list of Databases; one for Desktop File and one for Device. The desktop file refers to any backup file you may have previously created. I recommend you first create a backup file. Then you can scroll down the list of Device db's and clear the "Calendar" and "Calendar All" databases. Now reset your Sync Configuration for a one way sync from Outlook to Device and synchronize. Now everything should be fixed. Reset your sync config for 2-way sync for the future.
    04-22-09 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD