I was wondering if anyone has any opinions about NotifyLink compared to BES server. It appears as though it can offer most of what a BES server can with a fraction of the price. So I wanted to know if anyone has used NotifyLink, and how it compares to a BES server. Thanks.
    05-26-10 03:39 PM
    I was wondering if anyone has any opinions about NotifyLink compared to BES server. It appears as though it can offer most of what a BES server can with a fraction of the price. So I wanted to know if anyone has used NotifyLink, and how it compares to a BES server. Thanks.
    We use it here at work, all I can say is spend the money for the real thing. It half way works, more of an aggravation than anything.
    05-29-10 02:48 PM
    In what ways? Is it slow? Delayed mail? Can you receive attachments or html mail?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 03:26 PM
    Not impressed with Notify so far. Not very intuitive or customizable. Delayed email is not that big of a deal, as ours is set to push every 5 minutes. But the user has no control over the push time. If you're on a domain then you will not have access to any resources that the BES would offer (intranet, etc.).
    08-11-10 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD