I set up a UEM 12.7 server, and mail (through Blackberry Work) works, but I cannot get Notes or Tasks to work. Both come back as my credentials being invalid, but I'm not seeing bad credentials showing up on the network. I unmasked my password, and it's correct.

Our environment is Exchange 2010, OWA connecting through a tmg. We do use two factor for owa, but that doesn't apply to activesync. I put myself in bypass anyway, and got the same error.

Any ideas?
    08-10-17 01:20 PM
    Are you using Kerberos Constrained Delegation? Or do you have to type your AD password, the first time you setup the BB Work client?
    08-15-17 05:51 AM
    Are you using Kerberos Constrained Delegation? Or do you have to type your AD password, the first time you setup the BB Work client?
    We enter AD credentials for BB Work, which goes through just fine.
    08-15-17 05:59 AM
    In the UEM Web Console, if you go to

Apps > BlackBerry Tasks > Good Default Policy (it might be called differently, just click on the policy listed under "App configuration").

In the "Exchange Settings" tab, have you added your Exchange server, Domain etc?
    08-15-17 07:36 AM
    In the UEM Web Console, if you go to

Apps > BlackBerry Tasks > Good Default Policy (it might be called differently, just click on the policy listed under "App configuration").

In the "Exchange Settings" tab, have you added your Exchange server, Domain etc?
    Yep. But it is stranger. I just had a coworker try it. He's on the same server, same group, everything in terms of UEM. It works fine for him, so I'm thinking it's something specific to me. I also noticed the other day that in my Outlook on my work PC, I cannot see free/busy data, cannot set my out of office. I got swapped out for a new pc to see if that fixed that issue, but it didn't.

I'm starting to think it's something related to my Exchange account or something...one difference between myself and my coworker is that my account is much older but I know I've set my out of office from Outlook in the past. Just not sure when it broke.
    08-16-17 02:44 PM