Ok so I made the move from a Moto Q to a 8830 blackberry pearl. But I have a few questions below.

1- I bought the Jawbone headset because someone from Verizon told me it was the best. I tested it and for talk quality hands down it is amazing. But it sucks at fitting on my ear. I am thinking about returning it and was wondering of anyone knew of any similar headsets.

2 - Best sd card to get? I need to buy one and was looking for advice on this.

3 - How in the world do I get email to delete from my phone and computer by deleting from my phone first?
    04-10-08 01:54 PM
    1. I had the same experience with the jawbone; it just felt really loose to the point where i was always checking to see if it was still there. I've heard of people using different earpieces with better results. I'm personally using the motorola h700 and its pretty comfortable, but doesn't have the noise cancellation.

2. I don't know that there is a "best" sd card. you are stuck with a capacity of 4gb till we get an 8830 os upgrade. I purchased a sandisk 4gb which came with a reader for less than $40

3. Dunno maybe soomeone smarter will respond!

Welcome to CB it's a great community!
    04-10-08 02:00 PM
    3. go to messages - menu, options - email reconciliation - delete on: and select what you want. prompt will ask you each time.
    04-10-08 02:09 PM
    welcome to CB !
    04-10-08 02:15 PM
    Hello, and welcome!!
    04-10-08 02:19 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    04-10-08 02:20 PM
    3. go to messages - menu, options - email reconciliation - delete on: and select what you want. prompt will ask you each time.
    I just tried that and tested it and it didnt delete from my computer. Just my phone. Damn!~
    Last edited by chugg; 04-10-08 at 03:00 PM.
    04-10-08 02:50 PM
    I just tried that and tested it and it didnt delete from my computer. Just my phone. Damn!~
    If you're not using IMAP or an exchange server in online mode with automatic reconciliation, once the message is on the computer, you'll have to delete it manually.

It's just the way things work.
    04-10-08 03:36 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB....
    04-10-08 03:42 PM
    I have a bunch of motorolla q chargers. I Just got the pearl. I dont want to use the motorolla charger on my pearl unless I know it works and is safe from you fine people. So, is it ok to use? It would be cool cause I wouldnt have to buy a car charger,.
    04-10-08 08:26 PM
    i've read on here of people messing up their bb by using motorola chargers on it so i guess it's up to you lol
    04-10-08 08:29 PM
    yea thats what I was afraid of. ANyone know for sure?
    04-10-08 08:35 PM
    try a forum search on here to check
    04-10-08 08:37 PM
    I have the Blue Ant Z9 (thanks cb!!) It is small, light, and the sound is awesome! Havent had any issues with people hearing me either! WELCOME TO CB
    04-10-08 08:37 PM
    I have the Blue Ant Z9 (thanks cb!!) It is small, light, and the sound is awesome! Havent had any issues with people hearing me either! WELCOME TO CB

I bought the jawbone today and dont like it. It just doesnt fit my ear right. I was thinkin that the ant looks like it would fit better. But is it the same noise cancelation quality that the jawbone is?
    04-10-08 08:47 PM
    Ok so I made the move from a Moto Q to a 8830 blackberry pearl. But I have a few questions below.

1- I bought the Jawbone headset because someone from Verizon told me it was the best. I tested it and for talk quality hands down it is amazing. But it sucks at fitting on my ear. I am thinking about returning it and was wondering of anyone knew of any similar headsets.

2 - Best sd card to get? I need to buy one and was looking for advice on this.

3 - How in the world do I get email to delete from my phone and computer by deleting from my phone first?

1. I have had a Jawbone for almost a year and mine fits so well, I don't even know I'm wearing it. The trick is to bend the ear piece until you get the fit your looking for. The second thing I did was to bring all the ear pieces and ear hooks with me in my truck. I would switch out every now and then until I found what combination worked for me.

2. I always get an SD card with a fast transfer rate. They are usually used in photography.

3. Go to Verizon's BIS web site, go to email accounts > edit > then check Synchronize deleted items between this mailbox and my device.
    04-10-08 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD