If my firm chooses not to support Verizon for some reason and doesn't want to push my email to my BB 8830 (they only support Sprint and AT&T), is there any other way I can get my corporate email on my phone?

I've accessed it through the browser, but that is taking too much time considering I also have to use a password + SecureID(random number generated to access email)...

Thanks...
    10-30-07 04:08 AM
    My wife was able to set up her corporate e-mail on her Blackberry the same way you'd set up a personal e-mail. Let me know if it works.
    11-20-07 12:47 AM
    My wife was able to set up her corporate e-mail on her Blackberry the same way you'd set up a personal e-mail. Let me know if it works.
    Really? I'm still trying but to no avail... I would really appreciate some tips or a procedure...
    11-20-07 01:04 AM
    You really should just talk to your IT department. Any carrier's BB will work on the BES server. Some companies will allow pop access to their email while others won't. Just because the above poster was able to get working with BIS doesn't mean you will.
    11-20-07 01:37 AM
    that's true... and based on what the IT department said (they dont support verizon), I highly doubt it will work. But I'm willing to try anything at this point (even though I doubt it will work).
    11-20-07 01:47 AM
    My boss bought BB 8830 from the States and we was stupid enough by just checking that if it's an approved model for our company but didn't check that does it work in Thailand or not? Strange enough, we got BB working well for a few days and then can only send out message but retrive! I have got IT team to help on this including ask Network Provider (AIS : GSM1800) but since this model isn't in the market here so they still being quiet on this. We did update firmware but it doesn't help. I was reading through crackberry last night but in another section so they discussed about how to unlock but not about Pushmail... and appearently this BB we got is already unlocked. Have you heard that it can be used outside America/ Canada?
    03-27-08 08:14 AM
    Ive tried only calling (out/in) from a couple other countries outside the US. They worked just fine. I didnt get data because i wasnt signed up for it... thats about as far as ive tried my BB outside the US...
    03-29-08 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD