I submitted a PO with Blackberry through a rep I was given after my original one left. I thought everything was good, but it seems my order was never processed on their side, now I've lost all options in MyBlackberry. The last email I have from my rep was Jan 28 that he'd get in touch with "the right people." Since then he hasn't returned my calls or emails.

Does anyone have someone that I can contact to get this resolved?
    03-02-16 03:54 PM
    What country are you in? Do you have your old Blackberry account number and T-Support ID?
    03-02-16 04:57 PM
    I'm US.

I'll see if I can find that. We switched years ago to Vox Mobile, but I was never able to get things set up right with them to get access to service packs on the new BES12 model. So the last time we had TSupport was back on the BES5 server that's been decommissioned.

I didn't think I'd be back right where I was.
    03-03-16 08:10 AM
    I'm US.

I'll see if I can find that. We switched years ago to Vox Mobile, but I was never able to get things set up right with them to get access to service packs on the new BES12 model. So the last time we had TSupport was back on the BES5 server that's been decommissioned.

I didn't think I'd be back right where I was.
    Do you still need help? I can give you my reps info over pm who should be able to help.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 09:41 AM
    Do you still need help? I can give you my reps info over pm who should be able to help.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I'm letting my rep work with this for a bit. He actually answered the phone the other day, though this was after he told me that the licenses we got didn't come with support and I sent him a bit of an irate email saying that Silver Perpetual CAL support was on the order.

I'll let you know if I get back to the point of trying another rep.
    03-10-16 12:18 PM
    Hi guys, I need your experience about BES12 trial ver. Recently I activated Bes12 to experience blackberry balance, but very soon I realised it's difficult to handle. Between these hit n try my BBM stopped working. So now I want to disable the bes12 account and want to use my mobile as before. Can anyone of you please suggest me how I can do this?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 08:02 PM
    Hi guys, I need your experience about BES12 trial ver. Recently I activated Bes12 to experience blackberry balance, but very soon I realised it's difficult to handle. Between these hit n try my BBM stopped working. So now I want to disable the bes12 account and want to use my mobile as before. Can anyone of you please suggest me how I can do this?

Posted via CB10
    Just delete the work space off of your phone. You can do it manually on the phone or remotely through your BES console.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-12-16 03:32 PM