Greetings!

I'm the network admin for my company and I'm thinking about moving from a Treo/Exchange 2003 setup to a Blackberry/Blackberry Professional Software setup due to the many complaints I've received about the Treo's reliability.

One of the main reasons we moved away from BB's was because of the poor integration with Exchange without BES aside from spending thousands of dollars. This seems to have changed. In particular Free/Busy info, sending and accepting meeting requests, syncing multiple outlook folders, multiple contacts folders, tasks, the Global Address Book, and completely dockless syncing are of particular importance. Also important is syncing ACT! data, but I've found a possible solution for that - HandHeld Connect.

So, before I order a test unit and a demo of the BB Pro Software, can I expect the same or similar integration I have with a windows mobile device? What limitation's should I be aware of? My BB users will primarilly be our Executives, so I hope you understand my caution.

TIA for any insight you may be able to provide - I haven't gone through the board in full yet but thought I'd get my query out there ASAP.
    03-27-08 09:14 PM
    Didn't realize there was a BES Administrators forum. Please post your replies there. Thanks!
    03-27-08 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD