Hi all,

I recently finished implementing KCD for Blackberry Work in my environment with a lot of help, especially from Blackberry. Since this is such a complex subject, I took some time out of my busy schedule to document the entire process in my latest blog. Hope you like it.

https://techiecheng.wordpress.com/20...ackberry-work/

Tom
    Rodney Wilder and LyoobaBerry like this.
    02-11-18 10:12 PM
    WOW that is a write up.

Thanks for sharing..
    02-12-18 02:47 PM
    We appreciate the effort you put into documenting this. Hopefully helps others
    02-14-18 03:27 PM
    I've updated my post with pertinent info on choosing Negotiate:Kerberos over Negotiate.
    03-13-18 11:47 AM
    I've updated my post with pertinent info on choosing Negotiate:Kerberos over Negotiate.
    Hi,

The link is broken, but on the landing page, there is a ref to https://techiecheng.wordpress.com/20...ackberry-work/ which requires password.

Can you share the password here on CB or in a PM?

Thx!

/JP
    06-23-18 05:40 PM
    JP, please use the contact form on my blog to request the password. Thanks.
    06-23-18 10:26 PM
    Hi all,

I apologize for password protecting my article on KCD setup, but I had no choice or else the article would be lost in cyberspace forever.

Do contact me via the form on my blog if you require access.

Thanks again all for reading!
    07-03-18 10:05 PM
    Hi techiecheng , can you unlock your documenatation? I already requested access. Thanks a lot. I am very curious about your results since we are not able to implement KCD yet... Thanks
    08-23-18 04:31 AM
    Hi
    Im looking to implement KCD for Blackberry Work.

Does anyone know if there is a backup login method should kerberos fail, on mass?

Thanks
    08-28-18 09:00 AM
    Hello,

If you require access to my KCD post and have requested access via WordPress, please do send me your username and I will grant access promptly. Thanks.
    08-30-18 09:33 AM
    You can set it up to fail if KCD doesn't authenticate, or fall back to basic authentication.
    08-30-18 09:34 AM
    I requested access to your post. Message stated that I would receive password. Did not receive password. Thank you.
    10-17-18 10:56 AM
    askquestion2018, what's your username?

my blog is open without password at least for now.
    10-24-18 09:35 AM
    @techiecheng Does your wright up pertain to exchange on Prem? We use Exchange online and I am exploring options. I have always thought KDC would not work , unless it was exchange On-prem.
    12-18-18 08:43 AM
    Hi all,

I recently finished implementing KCD for Blackberry Work in my environment with a lot of help, especially from Blackberry. Since this is such a complex subject, I took some time out of my busy schedule to document the entire process in my latest blog. Hope you like it.

https://techiecheng.wordpress.com/20...ackberry-work/

Tom
    I would live to receive a copy of the guide. I requested via wordpress link. Thanks
    02-05-19 08:25 AM
    Hello. unfortunately the link you posted does not work.
    I would be very helpful as I am configuring Kerberos, but there's no way to make it work. when I set the setspn (as indicated by the pages support uem) but continue to block the user service account

Thank you
    04-16-19 07:53 AM
    Hello. unfortunately the link you posted does not work.
    I would be very helpful as I am configuring Kerberos, but there's no way to make it work. when I set the setspn (as indicated by the pages support uem) but continue to block the user service account

Thank you
    The OP hasn't been active here for a while... best bet is to use his CONTACT page on Wordpress and see if he replies there.
    04-16-19 09:04 AM