We upgraded a clients BES 12.0 to 12.5 a couple of weeks ago, they have 190 silver lics for BES 12. The issue we are having now is the Lics don't appear in the BES server and the server is reporting there are no lics available. there is about 90 people using the server and the grace period for the lics runs out in 24 hours.

I checked the Admin portal, I see the lics under license and the server is showing as being connected, verified the SRP ID and it checks out but I can't figure this out. And there doesn't seem to be anything that comes up in when I search in Google.

Appreciate anyone's help!

Thanks,
    12-05-17 02:12 PM
    contact BlackBerry they can extend licenses (issue new, temp ones) and also advise on everything you did wrong... you did not do your homework re. the licenses
    12-05-17 02:22 PM
    contact BlackBerry they can extend licenses (issue new, temp ones) and also advise on everything you did wrong... you did not do your homework re. the licenses
    We rarely touch BES anymore, just have one client who uses it and they want to get out...in fact they cancelled the renewal of their BES Support contract 2 years ago. This might be nail that is driven into the coffin for them to get out completely. So it's not a matter of using doing our homework but the client not forwarding us the new info.
    12-05-17 02:36 PM