Has anyone found a way of adjusting what kind of information comes through when you do a remote contact lookup (MS Exchange). The default option pulls through the work phone number, which for us is a DDI number, kinda useless from a mobile.

On the Bold 9900 it would show 'Work' and 'Work 2' which would be the full number, as populated in Other Phone in Active Directory.

You'd think RIM would of noticed this, but I guess not, seems we have been beta testing BES10 for nearly 6 months now...
    08-02-13 03:00 PM
    Working on getting you an answer!
    08-02-13 03:12 PM
    Default BES10 installation (in regards to this), when I search in the contacts application, and do a remote lookup, it brings up First name Last name. when selecting a name, it shows ALL applicable AD contact information under that user. Are you searching from somewhere else in the OS?
    08-02-13 03:49 PM
    Yep, I am doing a remote search from the Contacts app. I get a list of people Firstname Lastname (with job title underneath), then I tap on one and on the Details tab I just see 'Call Work' with a DDI number, 'Text Work' with again a DDI number and 'Email Other' with the users work email address.

Our server is BES10.1.1 and was a fresh installation from BES10.1 then upgraded to BES10.1.1.

I have tested with many users, and the same users on my Bold 990 do return the correct info.

This is on a Z10 activated in Work Only EMM Regulated mode if that makes a difference? 10.1.0.4181 OS version.

Cheers
    David
    08-02-13 04:01 PM
    Sorry your doing a GAL lookup on your MSExchange and are only seeing the primary number not the secondary (mobile, home, whatever)?

BlackBerry as they are called, (They aren't called RIM anymore), likely has bigger issues to take care of so something trivial like this has a lower priority.
    08-05-13 08:18 AM
    I'm sure they do have 'bigger issues' to deal with, that doesn't preclude them from fixing basic things like this.
    08-05-13 01:13 PM