Yes, but it is very particular about how you enter the URL. You cannot just enter a site then browse between different Document Libraries. You have to specify the Document Library specifically. This is what works for me:

http : //server.domain.local/sites/SiteName/DocumentLibrary/
    tona80 likes this.
    12-09-14 05:26 PM
    I received an update to v2.0.3.8 of Work Drives today. Anybody know what's new or changed?

Maybe just bug fixes, the docs are still at v2.0.3 from November.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.1.1154 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.4
    12-22-14 08:26 AM
    Does anyone have a changelog for the latest version 2.0.4.5 of Work Drives app?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 10:02 AM
    Does anyone have a changelog for the latest version 2.0.4.5 of Work Drives app?

Posted via CB10
    AFAIK, the only reason this version exists is to better support incoming 10.3.2.
    joydi likes this.
    05-13-15 01:33 PM
    Dear friends,

where I can download the latest Work Drives as a *.bar file?

I try BB KB 000027114, (How to obtain BlackBerry Enterprise Server and desktop deployment packages for RIM Value-Added Applications)

but I doesn�t found the descripted download Link for Work Drives.

I�m complete confused :-(
    Br joy
    09-21-15 01:54 PM
    Dear friends,

where I can download the latest Work Drives as a *.bar file?

I try BB KB 000027114, (How to obtain BlackBerry Enterprise Server and desktop deployment packages for RIM Value-Added Applications)

but I doesn�t found the descripted download Link for Work Drives.

I�m complete confused :-(
    Br joy
    Did you try the link below -
    BlackBerry Expert Solution Center can be accessed at http://www.blackberry.com/besc/
    10-05-15 10:29 AM
    I get "internal server error" when trying to connect to a Sharepoint. Is it still not possible to connect to subfolders ?
    10-06-15 07:55 AM
    fooit: sorry for the late answer.

That�s a goal of BES12 users, that download a BES12 demo version with trial support and licences like me. Later, if Trial support and licences get off, you lose some features at your my account / enterprise store and you can�t download the BB valued *.bar files. I had never think about to buy a extra support contract or buy a server based licence since my carrier T-COM gives me valid SIM based licences and Premium BB Support... that�s my goal..

topfit: Do you have still already your sharepoint problem?
    10-08-15 05:19 AM
    I get "internal server error" when trying to connect to a Sharepoint. Is it still not possible to connect to subfolders ?
    Could you provide a bit more details what is it you are trying to do?
    You can connect to a SharePoint site or to a SharePoint sub-site.
    AFAIK, you cannot map a subfolder as a drive in WD, just map a site and navigate to a subfolder.
    10-15-15 08:32 AM
    Could you provide a bit more details what is it you are trying to do?
    You can connect to a SharePoint site or to a SharePoint sub-site.
    AFAIK, you cannot map a subfolder as a drive in WD, just map a site and navigate to a subfolder.

I want to connect to a sharepoint. For server address I put the same address that I use when I want to connect via browser, but I get "internal server error". I didn't put any sub sites. It's probably a wrong server configuration but I can't find a solution.
    10-15-15 10:22 AM
    I want to connect to a sharepoint. For server address I put the same address that I use when I want to connect via browser, but I get "internal server error". I didn't put any sub sites. It's probably a wrong server configuration but I can't find a solution.
    Your WD is the latest version, right?

Do you know what version is your SharePoint Server? 2007? 2010? 2013?

Your SharePoint server usually contains one or more sites and sub-sites, so using the same address won't work, you need to specify the specific site you want to connect to, for example, if you SharePoint's server address is http://sp.server.com and you want to map the default document library (Documents), then you need to specify the following address in WD when you are trying to map it:

http://sp.server.com/Documents
    Last edited by fooit; 10-15-15 at 02:08 PM.
    10-15-15 10:47 AM
    Your WD is the latest version, right?

Do you know what version is your SharePoint Server? 2007? 2010? 2013?

Your SharePoint server usually contains one or more sites and sub-sites, so using the same address won't work, you need to specify the specific site you want to connect to, for example, if you SharePoint's server address is Mobile Nations and you want to map the default document library (Documents), then you need to specify the following address in WD when you are trying to map it:

Mobile Nations
    Work Drives is version 2.1.0.11. Server is Windows Server 2008 with Sharepoint 2010. I am connected to BES10, do I need external links to connect to Sharepoint ? I can't find external links withing the Sharepoint central administration tool.
    10-21-15 10:11 AM
    10-22-15 06:15 PM
63 123