So this is my personal device and my own cellular plan.

Trying out Balance and it's great, but there are downsides. Apparently by activating your employer has the ability to force your personal space to lock in 15 mins, disabled picture password, and even more obnoxiously they have ALSO disabled developer mode and somehow prevented me from using Sachesi. Log says communication error: 2 (Connection closed)

I just want to side load SNAP so I can install some Android apps. But I can't.

Find myself thinking it might just be better to run the Android versions of Good for Enterprise and Citrix Receiver rather than have to accept this bizarre set of restrictions on my personal device space.

I'm just annoyed because I'm aware that I can just wipe it, install what I need then reactivate balance. What a hassle.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 11:05 PM
    While snap is great, check out the android apps forum for a working google play store setup .

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/
    01-11-15 11:10 PM
    Normally the password restrictions only apply when you set your device password as work password. If you don't normally you can do with your private stuff what you want but you have 2 passwords.
    01-11-15 11:16 PM
    Since this is your personal device ask your BES admin if he can create another policy for you. I'm BES admin and have done this for users in our environment. Our environment does not require password on personal side, again it�s a policy setting.
    01-12-15 12:19 AM