Hello.

I just wanted to share this solution since it drove me crazy for several hours. We have an Office 365 E1 subscription, some Blackberry 10 and an on-premises BES 10.2. Out of the blue, some users got their device disconnected since the BB stated that Exchange was not answering. No need to say that I tried all the possible solution I could think of, but with no success. I also add that it affected users in several countries (so it was carrier-independent) and at different times. Some users were affected, other weren't, even in similar situations.

The solution was changing the server address from m.outlook.com (which used to work smoothly for the past year) to outlook.office365.com: ta-dah! Email profile deployed and happy users (and happy administrator too!).

I hope sharing this experience can help other people in my same situation.
    Sith_Apprentice and jpvj like this.
    05-15-14 04:47 AM
    Hello.

I just wanted to share this solution since it drove me crazy for several hours. We have an Office 365 E1 subscription, some Blackberry 10 and an on-premises BES 10.2. Out of the blue, some users got their device disconnected since the BB stated that Exchange was not answering. No need to say that I tried all the possible solution I could think of, but with no success. I also add that it affected users in several countries (so it was carrier-independent) and at different times. Some users were affected, other weren't, even in similar situations.

The solution was changing the server address from m.outlook.com (which used to work smoothly for the past year) to outlook.office365.com: ta-dah! Email profile deployed and happy users (and happy administrator too!).

I hope sharing this experience can help other people in my same situation.
    Glad to hear you got it up and running, this sounds like it was more a change on the office365 side than anything. Perhaps something Microsoft did? In either case, good share, it may help others in the future.
    05-15-14 06:20 AM
    This was also my problem with BES10 cloud and Office 365. When trying to set it up it would work to the point where it says to enter the user password and it would never accept office365 password. As soon as I changed server name from m.outlook.com to outlook.office365.com it took it and was able to activate my Z10. Really weird that MS would do this.
    Sith_Apprentice and jpvj like this.
    05-15-14 06:41 AM