Had a problem occur recently where two Blackberry users in our company had duplicates of all the emails from their inbox sent to their devices at one time. We run an Exchange 2007 with Active Directory and use BIS to configure email for Blackberry phones, as we dont have a BES. This is not a regular issue and has only happened to a handful of users over the past few months. But I have still been searching for an answer as to why this might be happening.
    07-21-10 11:26 AM
    Any thoughts on this.

I have been having similar problems with BIS on AT&T. I’m configuring the devices using att.blackberry.com with OWA to a hosted Exchange 07 server. Users are reporting that they are getting intermittent dumps of their entire inboxes. Sometimes it’s once every 2-3 weeks sometimes it’s 2 -3 times a week and in one instance 3 times in a day (once at 2am).

It’s becoming a real client issue. I can’t duplicate on Palm, Winmo or Android with the same exchange accounts. I’ve been round and round with AT&T and RIM. We’ve switched one phone to VZW to see if that helps, so far no dumps but it’s only been a week.

Another symptom I’ve noticed on AT&T is that the e-mail accounts are deactivating within att.blackberry.com for no reason. I’ll get a call from one of the guys in the field that he has not gotten any e-mail. I log in and there is an X on his mail account. Reset it and check the others. Sometimes only one or two are disconnected, sometimes all of them. This has started within the last 4 months or so.

Any insight or even wild guesses would be appreciated!

Thanks.
    08-09-10 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD