A few things I should probably mention. Part of my job is supporting our users who have the new blackberry's whether it be the Q10, Z10 or Z30. I am not the best at it but I know enough to get my by most of the time. We use a BDS server which I have limited access to. Users have both a personal side and a work wide. The work side is added when the email account is added to the phone. I know thats how it works pretty much everywhere from what I have read.

Currently I am encountering an issue with a user losing his email account when he tries to sync all mail items after he restarts. It will start the sync and keep syncing but after a restart the acount dissapears. We have waited 24hrs to make sure the syncing process finishes however it still happens. However he does not lose his work side just the email. Anything associated to the email like contacts and mettings on his calender are also gone.

A few things I have tried with no solution are replacing phone (he wanted the Z30 anyway and was going to get it), security wipe the phone, readd the account, switch to 7days 30days and all mail for how much gets synced, syncing only a few folders at a time, rebuild his account on the BDS side, add on data and WIFI, and add a different account to the phone (resolved issue but only has around 50 messages so was not a good test). The only thing I can think of is he has to many emails and its maxing out some limit (After a few minutes he loses half the space on his phone)

I am sorry if I missed any details or used wrong terms/words
    03-19-14 09:32 AM
    I can't answer your question (no BES experience), but I've moved your thread to the Enterprise forum for better exposure.
    03-19-14 10:00 AM
    How are the users Activating? Do they have an email profile in the BDS?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 05:01 PM
    Yes they have an email profile on the BDS. We have 3 different ones they can be set up on each allowing a different interval of email such as all email, 30day or 7day. I have tried each one, the email itself is hosted on a 2007 exchange server.
    03-24-14 09:55 AM
    So he is syncing all messages "Forever" in his BES account? Try just doing 30 days, with that same account, see what happens then. You are likely going to have to send the log files over to BlackBerry (open a support case) and see what happens.
    03-24-14 10:58 AM