I have an old Blackberry Pearl 8120 has an error 507 which I bought the phone in the United Kingdom and can not repair the phone as in my country, Serbia does not have that type BB. For this reason I have email on it you do not mind, but I can not take off my operating system because we do not allow and can not repair the phone. Who can help me? Where to go for help? Thanks
    02-10-12 12:11 PM
    to my understanding you have an 8120, with no OS.
    you can download the OS in the 8120 forums.

How To Reload Your Operating System - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    Ivana88 likes this.
    02-10-12 12:20 PM
    Did you see the pictures that I asked? PS I can download any other BB from my country but not for 8120. I have a BB 8310 OS but that we should not. I wore my BB for repair but nobody can repair it because we are not able to dovnload elementary school with him. There I sought the help of this forum is not to say so. I am sorry that I have no one in the United Kingdom to take off on your PC OS and someone sends me through any mesinega. Many thanks to everyone
    02-11-12 11:27 AM
    From what I can understand here, you are prohibited from downloading the OS you need due to your location. Have you tried using a proxy server to make it appear to the RIM download server that you are in another country?
    03-23-12 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD