Hi, I tried to configure a new enterprise mail profile and I lost my all previous contacts. is it possible to recover the old contacts? I don't have any backups for recovery.

Regards
    Subin N
    01-17-14 02:57 AM
    Hi, I tried to configure a new enterprise mail profile and I lost my all previous contacts. is it possible to recover the old contacts? I don't have any backups for recovery.

Regards
    Subin N
    Please explain what you mean. Enterprise accounts (specifically contacts) should be on your mail server. If this is the case, re-activating or recreating that mail profile will bring all contacts back to the device.

Please provide your Email server (Exchange, Lotus, Groupwise), BES version (if any), device model (legacy BB or BB10), and how you are trying to set up the mail account (BES, EAS, IMAP/POP)
    01-17-14 06:26 AM
    And welcome to CB!
    01-17-14 06:26 AM
    Yeah, you have to provide more information about your lost contacts, or I don't know how to give you specific method. Maybe you can try Remo Recover, besides, if you also need to recover some word files, you can use this Undelete Word Recovery Software.
    01-17-14 09:31 PM
    that recovery wont work on a BlackBerry for deleted items
    01-27-14 10:01 AM
    If you want to Recover old Outlook contacts then, we recommended you to choose any contacts recovery app like- Kernal address book recovery, SysTools address book recovery, Steller phoenix contacts recovery app, which helps you to regain your all contacts...
    02-15-14 06:34 AM
    Yes, you can easily recover your lost outlook contact though the help of third party recovery tool because there are no any manual steps to recover you lost previous contacts. So, its better to use third party recovery tool to easily recover outlook contacts, do not matter you do not have any backups for recovery and this tool also recovery lost contact even hard deleted.
    04-30-14 05:45 AM