I am the CA. The cert chain is valid against the Cloud pushed root CA when viewed from Work email. However, once the p12 is installed, the chain is broken and the certificate becomes untrusted. This is unexpected behavior. Enterprise, Browser, Enterprise + Browser store it does not matter. Can sign and sign + encrypt/decrypt but the certificate remains untrusted. No issues with the certs themselves as they are properly constructed. At a loss here. Anyone experiencing the same under 10.2.1.3175?
    Last edited by adamlau; 06-14-14 at 03:56 PM.
    05-22-14 03:56 AM
    Also, has anyone been able to decrypt PKCS#7 enveloped binaries on their device e.g. openssl smime -encrypt(ed) databases?
    05-22-14 04:13 AM
    This has worked for several people who couldn't access outlook/hotmail on their phone browsers, not sure if yours is the same issue.
    After days of frustration with no browser hotmail/outlook access after downloading 7.1 OS upgrade on BB curve 9350 to have access to mobile hotspot, I did the following. Hope it works for all of you.
    I'm not a techie, and only know what worked on my phone after much trial and error, and what didn't work just reset screen to default settings to avoid new issues. Let me know if questions.
    Options/Security/Advanced Security/Memory cleaning/Enable so checkmark shows in box/click Clean button (wait for clean to complete)/Menu/Save
    That cleans up temporary memory like on a pc when you delete temporary files and cookies to speed it up. After, also try going to "certificates" which is on the same screen as "memory cleaning". Let the certificates load and delete any with red x's by them. If that doesn't do it, then open BB desktop software after doing above (download if don't have) and tether your BB to your computer with USB cord and once they connect, it should automatically correct your BB certificates.

Then I had issue with signing in to Ebay on my BB browser with "can't open due to device security settings". So did the following.
    Options/Security/Advanced Security/TLS/Permit SSL 3.0 so checkmark shows in box/Permit Insecure Negotiation so checkmark shows/ encryption strength-choose allow weak in box/Digest strength-prompt in box/menu/save
    At bottom of that screen, proxy TLS should not be enabled (no checkmark in box)
    Sent from my BlackBerry� smartphone
    12-08-14 06:12 PM