I have an "Advantage Support" subscription but am unable to Create Case in myAccount > BlackBerry Support Community . This is very frustrating because I am not entitled to enterprise tech support via the toll-free number. The automated attendant is very sneakily designed such that you can't proceed without a customer number and since my customer number is tied to Advantage Support I reach a dead end. I have reached out to my account manager but they have not been responsive which is fuelling my frustration. I have a very simple ask which is how to solve an issue with my BlackBerry Proxy Service, ironically covered under a knowledge base article which clearly states that the only resolution (ie: there are no workarounds) is to contact Technical Support 😖. I don't know whether to laugh or cry! Thankfully my handsets can still check their email through the proxy service I have set with my BEMS/BCN in another data centre but if that one goes down I'm up the creek without a paddle.

Does anyone have any insight as to how to contact support and solve this Catch-22??Catch-22! Unable to Open Tech Support Case for KB 00058877-myservicerequests_bb.jpg

BTW, for context, the issue I am having is exactly covered by this: https://support.blackberry.com/kb/ar...mber=000058877
    09-30-20 11:37 AM
    Sorry for your issues... sadly there just isn't much of a BES/UEM Administrator presence here any more.

Frustrating thing for many is it had gotten to the point where if you didn't have paid support... it was tough to use.

I think you either need to accept that as part of the cost of the platform.
    09-30-20 11:56 AM
    I do have paid support. Advantage is bundled as part of the subscription model. It just means that I can't get phone support.
    09-30-20 12:04 PM
    Update: Well, it's been two weeks and I have received no support whatsoever. My account manager promised they would forward it to tech support on two occasions and nothing has been done. I spun up and configured a new UEM/Proxy server instance, BEMS and a BlackBerry Connectivity Node and I have everything working after 2 solid days of effort. I only have a handful of devices (iOS, Android and Windows) since, while it's a production network for my company, I don't rely on it beyond its use as a POC.

I still can't open up a support ticket. Figures that the one and only time I ever tried to get support in the >7 years I've been a customer that I hit this kind of road block.
    10-14-20 02:08 PM
    An account manager from BlackBerry Europe reached out to me and escalated this internally to the right people. All is good now. Very frustrating experience and I wasted a lot of time getting *that* part of my issue resolved. As for the technical issue with my proxy server: while I was waiting several weeks (!) to be able to open up a tech support query í built new UEM, BCN, and BEMS instances and got things working myself. Shameful.
    10-28-20 06:05 AM