I have a BB 9630 which I got as a demo device from Sprint for testing. The user who was testing it, left the company and I'm attempting to redeploy the device. I have wiped it twice, but the two external email accounts which that user set up are still configured!! I don't have any of the login information for these, but would have thought that these would get wiped out when I performed the wipe. Any suggestions? My last resort is to call RIM
    10-20-09 03:47 PM
    Call your service provider; they can remove them.
    10-20-09 07:13 PM
    Ditto to miike. They will keep coming back again, and again, and again, and again... until the provider removes the BIS profile. You can also try and access the BIS profile from the device by going into E-Mail Settings, but chances are it won't let you in without the username and password since you wiped it. But still worth a quick try before calling Sprint. Also, a handy number to have is the direct line into Sprint's Business Wireless Data Support - (877) 654-9111. Saves time getting bounced from dept to dept.
    10-21-09 02:27 AM
    BIS Accounts will remains intact even after wiping the device. Call your service provider to remvoe the accounts from RIM site.
    10-31-09 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD