I've been having a problem with "WARN Channel Disconnected" messages in my log files. After 20 days BB support is telling me this is "normal". It happens 20+ times a day with random frequency. I've seen this problem with 12.4 12.4.1 and 12.5.1 on different hardware.

Can someone who's running BES 12 take a quick look at their log files typically in c:\program files\blackberry\bes\logs and tell me if they see any occurances of this error.

It shows up in multiple log files, but checking the BSCP log should show it. Best way to look is open the BSCP log, not the BSCP_TS and search on the word "warn" and see if you have any occurrences of "Channel Disconnected". Took them 20 days to give me the this might not be a problem.

Sure seems like a problem to me.

I'm having an issue with my priv VPN disconnecting after a few hours and not reconnecting and I don't get any email until I wake the phone up, then the VPN re-establishes and I get all the email. Probably not directly connected to this problem, but since I found this, I want to see if anyone else is seeing these errors.

Roveer
    10-01-16 10:28 AM