Hello All,

I have a calendar question/issue that I am not even sure is possible, figured someone out here would know. Here is my current configuration:

-Blackberry Curve 8330 on VZW
    -Two E-Mail accounts, GMail and Corporate BES
    -Use Google Sync App to sync Calendar to GMail calendar
    -Calendar also syncs to Work via BES

Is it possible to have one calendar on my Blackberry sync to Google and one sync to BES. Basically like having a personal calendar and a seperate work calendar. I don't need all of my personal appointments and stuff syncing to Outlook and the same goes for work stuff, don't need it on my GMail calendar.

I also administer the BES server, so if there is an IT Policy that can help solve that, I can mod that too.

Thanks for the help,
    -Dennis
    02-04-09 11:04 AM
    How about installing google apps on your phone? It has the calendar option.
    02-04-09 11:58 AM
    When you create your personal appts on your Berry, make sure you select the Gmail account for Send Using. This will prevent them from syncing wirelessly to the BES.

Never used Google Sync so don't have much insight on that.

Hth,

e.n.
    02-06-09 12:25 AM
    So DenM316 (or anyone else), does Google Sync sync your secondary BB calendar wirelessly now to and from your BB? Or is there no way to sync two separate calendars to your BB when one is connected OTA to BES?

Thanks,
    - Scott
    03-14-09 04:04 PM
    I was able to get both calendars to sync without issue. Here is what I did:

-Removed all mail accounts, both BES and GMail
    -Removed Google Sync
    -Added back GMail account
    -Changed Default Services Calendar to GMail
    -Installed Google Sync, configured sync as Automatic
    -Re-Activated with BES server at work
    -Now both calendars replicate but dont interact

My work calendar syncs OTA with Outlook without issue and doesn't have my personal entries in it. My personal calendar now syncs OTA with my GMail and doesn't have my work entries in it.

Hope this helps
    03-16-09 08:18 AM
    DenM316,

Thanks for the tips on how to set this up, I appreciate it! I haven't tried yet, probably won't until next week.

Thanks again,

- Scott
    03-18-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD