BlackBerry Users Work Longer and Earn More - Wireless - Network Computing

Blackberry Cool's comments on the NetworkComputing article.

"I suppose now that sense of importance that some feel when they’re using their BlackBerry is somewhat legitimized (I don’t actually believe that, but hey, to each their own). An article’s been publsihed on Network Computing’s official site, (see link) noting that BlackBerry users make more money and work harder than those without a smartphone device.

BlackBerry and other devices owners do, however, have a higher average income and education level–54 percent completed college and have an average income of $94,000, about 50 percent higher than the national U.S. average.

But that still doesn’t convince users that this kind of lifestyle, the always-connected lifestyle, is a good way to live.

When asked to choose between time and money, 56 percent those who own a BlackBerry or a similar device chose ‘time’ and 44 percent chose money.
    kwtoy likes this.
    04-12-07 05:16 PM
    That doesn't surprise me. Is that by choice or because so many BBs are company issued?
    Your link doesn't link to the actual article, just the website home page btw.
    05-17-13 03:29 PM
    Because the article is from 2007 or BiP (Before iPhone)

Even his post is from 2007

http://asia.cnet.com/blackberry-user...e-61992904.htm

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD