Hi I am running exchange sbs 2003 sp2 with Blackberry professional software (BES). It�s not BES 10 but this is the closest forum I could find I hope its okay to post here.

I can connect a blackberry by cable and do an enterprise activation which works fine. The user can send and receive while connected by cable to the server but as soon as they are disconnected they get a message blocked error when they try to send.

Am I right in thinking that message status - service blocked means its definitely a problem with the network provider and not the server.

Thanks for your help

Lewis
    09-04-13 11:45 AM
    Hi I am running exchange sbs 2003 sp2 with Blackberry professional software (BES). It’s not BES 10 but this is the closest forum I could find I hope its okay to post here.

I can connect a blackberry by cable and do an enterprise activation which works fine. The user can send and receive while connected by cable to the server but as soon as they are disconnected they get a message blocked error when they try to send.

Am I right in thinking that message status - service blocked means its definitely a problem with the network provider and not the server.

Thanks for your help

Lewis
    Since BPS is no longer a offered by BBRY anymore it's likely that your SRP key is now blocked. I would recommend you download and start using BES 5.0.4.x, migrate your old BPS server. The other option is if you have a TSS contract with BBRY call TSS and get them to verify your SRP key is still valid.
    09-04-13 12:37 PM