I would like to have your assistance on the matter of my third party Instant Messaging Software. Actually I am administrating BlackBerry Enterprise Server for my Organization & its working absolutely perfectly. But I have a issue with my Messaging tool. We have our Microsoft Live Communication Server & its client tool installed on every BB Handheld but whenever I signed on it at my handheld, an error appears "UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION PROCESS net_rim_bb_qm_lcs(132) killed due to messeage queue overflow" & then it signed off automatically.

Any help in this matter will be appreciated.

MAK
    05-31-07 10:14 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull since it was installed? Also, maybe restart the 'service' on the server. Also, are any other users having the same issue?
    05-31-07 10:18 AM
    Already Done with all these steps.. I hav reinstalled my BES But still its having such issue.. Where to move now, no idea...

btw thanks for the swift reply.

MAK
    05-31-07 10:25 AM
    ...what about this: Also, are any other users having the same issue?
    05-31-07 10:34 AM
    Every User is having this issue...
    05-31-07 10:55 AM
    Ah, so, it's not device related, and thus a setup issue, somewhere. Albeit you've reloaded it, something in setup is amiss.

I've not installed, and played with Live Communication Server yet (I will soon, when I upgrade to 2007 Exchange). Hopefully someone else might be able to assist...

ps: I take it from a pc you (or any user for that matter) can log into your Live Communication Server account? If not, that rules out the BB as the issue, too...
    05-31-07 11:12 AM
    MS LCS is working awesomely on PCs... wheneva i tried it on BB, i got signed in successfully & got all my contacts displayed on it but suddenly it signed off automatically... by giving above mentioned error...

help me out guyzzzzzzzzzz
    05-31-07 11:25 AM
    From the BlackBerry, go to Options / Security Options / Application Permissions / find the software, and select menu / edit permissions. Make sure everything is set to allow...
    05-31-07 11:50 AM
    I've been researching this online, and from BlackBerry.com, most errors that have "killed due to messeage queue overflow", the resolution is to reduce the content of that particular application...

So, with that being said, how many 'contacts' do you have in your LCS account? I wonder if reducing, for the sake of this test, if that would solve the issue...
    05-31-07 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD