How can I install bes express for my building at my university? Can I set up a license for just the employees in our department to use?

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 03:46 PM
    I'm not sure they are still supporting that. I'd shout @blackberryhelp over twitter and ask.
    02-09-15 10:45 AM
    if you are looking at supporting legacy BlackBerry handhelds it still works but nothing more than that, this item will not support BB10, windows phone, ios, android. so depends on your needs it is still a free software that works but only for legacy.
    02-09-15 10:47 AM
    if you are looking at supporting legacy BlackBerry handhelds it still works but nothing more than that, this item will not support BB10, windows phone, ios, android. so depends on your needs it is still a free software that works but only for legacy.
    I don't think they are issuing any more licenses.
    02-09-15 12:22 PM
    I don't think they are issuing any more licenses.
    i didnt hear on any cancellations to it as i heard was no more real patching or anything but i could be wrong lol.
    02-09-15 03:23 PM
    i didnt hear on any cancellations to it as i heard was no more real patching or anything but i could be wrong lol.
    Me neither but while trying to answer the OP, I was not able to locate the page where you get new licenses.

Were you?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 07:53 AM
    Me neither but while trying to answer the OP, I was not able to locate the page where you get new licenses.

Were you?

Posted via CB10
    honestly have not looked but when i did besexpress before they would mail you a license after you signed up for it.
    02-10-15 09:20 AM
    you are correct good sir no more sales of BESex are taking place as of listed dates on Software Support Life Cycle - EN
    diegonei likes this.
    02-10-15 09:22 AM
    How can I install bes express for my building at my university? Can I set up a license for just the employees in our department to use?

Posted via CB10
    What were the requirements to install BESxpress over BES? I could probably help you with a cloud based solution or you could hang out until BES12 cloud is available in April
    03-08-15 05:08 PM
    What were the requirements to install BESxpress over BES? I could probably help you with a cloud based solution or you could hang out until BES12 cloud is available in April
    BESX was a stand alone solution and did not need a full BES to work.
    03-08-15 08:33 PM
    bes express was just a watered down version of bes. it had limited policy restrictions.
    03-09-15 02:46 PM
    bes express was just a watered down version of bes. it had limited policy restrictions.
    What would be the point of offering FULL BES for free on BESX?
    03-09-15 04:53 PM
    What would be the point of offering FULL BES for free on BESX?
    There wouldn't be. Just stating that besx was a "lite" version of bes. It certainly worked perfectly for what we needed back then.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    03-09-15 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD