Hey guys,

we're using a BES5 (5.0.4.27) on a Windows Server 2008 R2 combined with an Exchange Server 2013 Update 5.

With this BES we have 9 users with bold 9700, 9800 and most of them 9900. E-Mail, contact and calendar sync for them is working for except for one user. He has the problem, that his calendar isn't synching with the Exchange.

To solve this issue I tried the following (unfortunately with no luck ... )
    - delete the work space and activate the device again
    - wipe the device
    - active another device
    - reset the calendar on the BB (options -> type RSET -> error message: "there are no ota enabled calendars to reset")
    - wipe the calendar on the BB (options -> type WIPE -> nothing happens
    - delete the user on the BES and create a new account (and repeat the aforementioned steps)

So now I'm running out of ideas, but I still want to fix his issue.

Any suggestions what I could do else?

Best regards
    Last edited by aaron1337; 02-17-15 at 09:49 AM.
    01-26-15 10:26 AM
    I would have a look at which exchange mail box he is in as compared to the other users. then move him to a mail box you know works. You might want to test activation of a smartphone (bb10, iOS, DROID, WP) directly to exchange via active sync...if the problem persists, it's likely on the exchange side.
    01-28-15 10:18 PM
    I would have a look at which exchange mail box he is in as compared to the other users. then move him to a mail box you know works. You might want to test activation of a smartphone (bb10, iOS, DROID, WP) directly to exchange via active sync...if the problem persists, it's likely on the exchange side.
    Can the user activate a BB10 device on BES 5.X? That being said, I agree that something in the AD is stopping the calender from syncing. If possible, create a new AD profile for the affected user and activate against that account. If you have the license cal available.
    01-28-15 10:32 PM
    Can the user activate a BB10 device on BES 5.X? That being said, I agree that something in the AD is stopping the calender from syncing. If possible, create a new AD profile for the affected user and activate against that account. If you have the license cal available.
    Do you mean to create a new user account with mailbox or a new mailbox for the user?

I have run the IEMS-Test and it gave me the following output. But keep in mind, that the output for some other users are the same and they don't have any issues ...

(I replaced his real name with "John Smith" and our domain with "contoso")
    pastebin.com/hnHqxExG
    02-02-15 08:00 AM
    Great news!
    I solved the problem by moving the users mailbox to another mailbox database. I created a migration batch with the Exchange 2013 ECP (web interface) and waited until it's done. After this, I wiped the users BlackBerry, activated it again and hey presto! the calendar is back

Seems like there is a bit magic by moving the users mailbox
    02-17-15 09:48 AM