having difficulties to enable the BB Work Drives app, to be setup that it can be used to work as intended for adding a shared NetPath.

Did found a statement in the BB-Enterprise support FAQ that the BB work drives app get the error message every time like (Unable to access BlackBerry work Drives) after opening, because the BES12 Cloud Server setup is not "on premises" unlike the installed BES12 Server software on a local Server PC and there for can't add any shared net drives.

would like to to be able to make BB work drives to route to a WebDAV like storage space hosted with my email provider who supporting activesync for email, CardDAV, CalDAV already, even Remember app in Work-Space does sync nicely, using a WebDAV client like PlayCloud does work to access without problems, but I want to use BB work drives app and the file-Manager in work-space only as well as Doc-to-Go.

Yes BB work drive app is issued to the device through the BES cloud web interface and made available to BB world in the Work-space and installed from there.
    Got the feeling that the BB Push-Initiator Tool, is not quite intended to help me out there.

any help is very much appreciated.

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.+
    01-01-16 03:11 PM