Hi,
    I'm trying to get Blackberry Secure Connect Plus (BSCP) running under iOS with BES12.4 as our Active Sync Server is only reachable via BES
    My testaccount can activate a Android for Work Premium device with BSCP using a gold license
    When the same account activates a iOS device with MDM controls and the same Enterprise Connectivity Profile (BSCP is enabled in the iOS and Android enterprise profile settings) a silver license is used.
    According to Blackberry KB help.blackberry.com/en/bes12/12.4/licensing/jth1452544711410.html a gold license with MDM Activation is necessary to use BSCP under iOS.

In the BES12 App on the activated iOS Device I'm missing a BSCP VPN profile. If i install the app manually it states that my administrator has not activated BSCP.

I would have thought that enabling BSCP in enterprise profile and assigning it to a group/user profile leads to an gold activation.

I also tried enabling perapp vpn and requiring Apps with it's per app vpn profile - before a device activation

What am I missing? How can I manually assign a Gold License to the iOS Activation Type MDM Controls (which by default uses Silver) in order to fulfill the KB's requirements?
    02-15-16 07:33 AM
    Hi and welcome to the CrackBerry community !
    I'd strongly suggest you register so that we can move this thread into a specific BES section where you'll more likely get a valid and in-deep answer. Please PM me when done so that I can proceed.

Cheers
    SF

Edit :
    Ok, post has been created where it belongs
    Closing this one please proceed here : http://forums.crackberry.com/bes-12-...-gold-1062407/
    Hi and welcome to the CrackBerry community !
    I'd strongly suggest you register so that we can move this thread into a specific BES section where you'll more likely get a valid and in-deep answer. Please PM me when done so that I can proceed.

Cheers
    SF

Edit :
    Ok, post has been created where it belongs
    Closing this one please proceed here : http://forums.crackberry.com/bes-12-...-gold-1062407/
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 02-15-16 at 08:34 AM.
    02-15-16 07:42 AM