Hello,
    in BES 5 it was possible to share addional subcontactfolders from Outlook. Now it seems all contactfolders were automatically synced with the Z10. Is that right?
    -in BES 5 it was possible to sync addressbooks from Exchange public Folders to the BB device. I can`t find that in BES 10.
    -in BES 5 there was the possibility to set some E-Mail signatures/disclaimer in the BES for the clients. Isn`t that possible in BES 10? Only with web Desktop Manager?
    -If I create some new contacts on my Z10, they are automatically stored on the SIM-Card, but I want to store them automatically in my Outlook contacts. Is it possible to change it?
    -on my Z10 I want to change the adressbook view between surename, lastname, Company, but nothing changed in the view!

Thanks!
    04-10-13 02:41 AM
    Hello,
    1) in BES 5 it was possible to share addional subcontactfolders from Outlook. Now it seems all contactfolders were automatically synced with the Z10. Is that right?
    2) in BES 5 it was possible to sync addressbooks from Exchange public Folders to the BB device. I can`t find that in BES 10.
    3) in BES 5 there was the possibility to set some E-Mail signatures/disclaimer in the BES for the clients. Isn`t that possible in BES 10? Only with web Desktop Manager?
    4) If I create some new contacts on my Z10, they are automatically stored on the SIM-Card, but I want to store them automatically in my Outlook contacts. Is it possible to change it?
    5) on my Z10 I want to change the adressbook view between surename, lastname, Company, but nothing changed in the view!

Thanks!
    I also have issues with item #4. It's frustrating that, when you add a new (personal) contact, the Z10 automatically makes a copy on the SIM. So far, I've found no way to disable this behaviour.
    I also forsee problems with the whole personal-company address book. The old Blackberries just stored all contacts in Exchange/Outlook, so they were automatically backupped, which made a device swap quite easy and fast. Now, I'm afraid people will come back and complain because "they lost several contacts" (because they accidentally created them in the personal zone). I wish Blackberry would implement a policy to block the personal address book, or at least, make the work one the default one.
    04-10-13 09:47 AM