Hi,
    So I applied 2 days ago for the blackberry EZ pass program, received email that I was accepted,
    email came through with product code and the Quantities for EZ pass perpetual cal v10.2.2

Ez pass advantage support for BES 10 promo
    Blackberry Enterprise service 10 server software v10.2.2 - Ezpass

I've read the help center going through the documentation, some of it makes sense. But wanted to know whether
    the steps I've taken are correct and where I pick up the claim, screenshots show my blackberry account center so I assume the claim has gone through.

I need to basically use blackberry technical phone support line to resolve the installed trial bes 10 server. Please advise
    as I'm stuck with the blackberry account center waiting to provide me with the advantage support.

How does it work from this step now, do I need to wait for 1 more email from blackberry?

As I want to use the ez pass qualified upgrade support to resolve an issue with blackberry management studio license .

Thankyou in advance
    Attached Thumbnails BES 10 EZ Pass Claims Through BlackBerry Account Center, Query-blackberry-account-center.jpg   BES 10 EZ Pass Claims Through BlackBerry Account Center, Query-blackberry-account-center-accounts.jpg  
    05-29-14 02:18 PM
    05-29-14 09:11 PM
    Give them a call you should be good to go once you have your claim in the BlackBerry account center
    05-30-14 06:32 AM
    BES 10 EZ Pass Claims Through BlackBerry Account Center, Query-edited-2014-05-30-11_44_39-enterprise-license-management-_-blackberry-account-center-internet-.jpgBES 10 EZ Pass Claims Through BlackBerry Account Center, Query-edit-2014-05-30-13_08_41-order-history-_-blackberry-account-center-internet-explorer.jpgpkcable, thanks for the concise links, appreciated.

Sith Apprentice

yes I desperately need to call them up, I guess its the same number as the t- support number. Would you be able to say the 2 screenshots I've attached confirm that the claim is completed & therefore I can call up blackberry for the free advantageAttachment 274755 support?
    When I log call do I also give them the bes 10.1.2 srp key I installed or the bes5 srp key I used for the ez pass program or can I give them another reference number?

Thanks as always for the quick guidance with Great appreciation
    05-30-14 07:28 AM
    I think at the end of the claims in the blackberry account center it mentioned waiting upto 72 hours.
    for activation even though the attached screenshots from the post looks like it's ready.

So not sure I can contact blackberry for advantage support yet. Blackberry reckon I will get an email with contact details & resources for the Blackberry advantage support as at thje moment on the account center there is no mention of this.

Thanks
    05-30-14 07:58 AM
    Yes might just be a matter of waiting.
    05-30-14 08:02 AM
    Fellas,
    Thanks for advice, Sith, you're right once have mad a claims order and the history shows completed, you use the enterprise support service or in my case I used the blackberry account center & requested support regarding this query to which I received a call back from blackberry to provide support.
    The process is once complete all details for support will come in a welcome pack that will take up to 7 days that shows all relevant resources to obtain advantage support.

Thanks as ever for your prompt replies
    pkcable likes this.
    06-01-14 10:29 AM