So I registered with BES 10 Cloud tonight and by mistake I used a POP3 email address. I know I shoudlnt have but I did without thinking. I then made a user and tried to connect my phone with that same POP email address. Problem is since I did that it erased my pop3 email addresses off of my phone when I tried to connect it. Now it won't let me add them back. I tried for hours to somehow change the email address I used for BES 10 Cloud but havent had any luck. It won't let me delete the user with the POP3 address either because it keeps saying I cant because that user is logged on.
    To make things worse I added a user and used my Hotmail email address to it then connected my phone. That was all fine and dandy but this also erased my hotmail address off my phone. I figured out how to add it to my work space through the Cloud software but it keeps saying my login details are wrong or changed. Does somebody know exactly how to set up an existing hotmail account in BES 10 Cloud to allow me to use it on my phone? What is the host name(I used s.outlook.com)? Step by step would be nice.
    Better yet is there a way to just delete my BES account and start over resetting my device back to normal? I would like to do it over again with my hotmail account....
    04-28-14 11:11 PM
    Oh and I also can't add any email addresses with the same extension as my pop3 one because it says my company manages any email ending with that particular extension..... wtf?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 11:44 PM
    Create a Security Administrator account and use that to change (edit/remove) your default account. Or allow the activation to expire, remove the non-admin user from Cloud, delete the work space from the device and reboot.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.2947 | STA100-3 10.2.1.2947
    04-29-14 01:09 AM
    Create a Security Administrator account and use that to change (edit/remove) your default account. Or allow the activation to expire, remove the non-admin user from Cloud, delete the work space from the device and reboot.

I tried the security admin account already but still wouldn't work. Says it can't delete it because the user is logged in.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 02:07 AM
    Obviously. Set either an existing, or a new user as a SA. Log in with the new SA account, edit/remove from there.

Stomps01 likes this.
    04-29-14 02:23 AM
    I was able to delete the user exactly how you told me to and my email works on the phone again. Thank you! Now I'm trying to set up a Hotmail email on BES cloud and It keeps saying port 443 isn't accessible. Tried S.hotmail.com and m.hotmail.com as the host name but neither works. Is there something on the phone I need to do different other than putting in my password?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 08:01 AM
    I was able to delete the user exactly how you told me to and my email works on the phone again. Thank you! Now I'm trying to set up a Hotmail email on BES cloud and It keeps saying port 443 isn't accessible. Tried S.hotmail.com and m.hotmail.com as the host name but neither works. Is there something on the phone I need to do different other than putting in my password?

Posted via CB10
    You can try advanced email setup on the BB10 devices. Then select work account. Enter your server address (should be tenant ID) along with your email and activation password.
    04-29-14 08:04 AM
    Does my work side email have to match my email I registered on BES 10 cloud with or can u add any EAS email address in the bes cloud and give each user permission to use it? Do you suppose this is why my Hotmail one won't work since I signed up with a non EAS email address by mistake?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 08:08 AM
    Well if anybody is watching this for an answer here it is after about 10 hrs of trying.... You have to go into your Outlook.com account and enable Exchange Active Sync and make sure you put your email address in the Username field in the BES 10 Cloud server email profile you are making.

"Apps that support Exchange ActiveSync

With EAS you can get your email immediately, as well as see all your folders, calendar and contacts in one place. If your email app supports Exchange ActiveSync and you need to configure it manually, use the following settings.

Server address: s.outlook.com

Domain: <leave empty>

User name: Your email address

Password: Your password

TLS/SSL encryption required: Yes"
    Last edited by Stomps01; 04-29-14 at 09:34 PM.
    04-29-14 09:20 PM