Hello,

I've enlisted a user to test secure workspace on iPhone. I don't have one to test with myself.

The biggest issue that the user is reporting is severe battery drain with secure workspace running. Is this expected/normal? It's an iPhone 4S running 6.1.3 if that matters.

They're also complaining about a couple of other things:
    - The no Email notification issue that another user has started a thread on. They only receive notifications if the app is open. I do have the notification level for the work space set to show title.
    - Delete an Email, marks the next one in the list as read.

Other than these issues, things "seem" ok....
    07-16-13 12:48 PM
    Hello,

I've enlisted a user to test secure workspace on iPhone. I don't have one to test with myself.

The biggest issue that the user is reporting is severe battery drain with secure workspace running. Is this expected/normal? It's an iPhone 4S running 6.1.3 if that matters.

They're also complaining about a couple of other things:
    - The no Email notification issue that another user has started a thread on. They only receive notifications if the app is open. I do have the notification level for the work space set to show title.
    - Delete an Email, marks the next one in the list as read.

Other than these issues, things "seem" ok....
    Battery drain is generally not an application thing but an OS thing. It would be like saying Microsoft Office draws more power while running under Windows 7 causing everyone to pay more for their hydro.
    07-17-13 08:51 AM
    No Email notification issue was solved by missing steps here:
    KB34664-How to configure new email notifications for BlackBerry Secure Workspace on iOS
    I had been ignoring the gate-keeping tab since we're on Exchange 2007.

Only when Secure Workspace is open he is seeing large battery drain. When it's closed there is no issue.

Now that notifications are working, there shouldn't be a need to go in just to check to see if new Email has arrived. So the battery drain should be less of an issue now.
    07-17-13 09:25 AM
    Just wondering, how is the battery drain without SWS BUT with Direct Exchange Account Configured ?

Can someone comment on that ?
    07-17-13 09:11 PM
    hi, i am also new bes 10 sws test user on iphone 5, ios 7.0.3 - also had very rapid battery discharging - approximately 40% during night (just edge, no calls, no other activity) - usually it takes 3-5% no more. bes 10.1 (can not tell exact version)
    11-12-13 06:27 AM