I would like to become a Blackberry Certified Solution Designer but my Question is (Yes, I've looked at the website too but I would like information from somebody that has followed that exam(s) )

Is this the order I have to follow the exams in to finally get to become BCSD?

1. BCP-410 & BCP-420 (just to get ahead on the 5.0 BES)

and than follow the following exam(s):

2. BCP-610

This of course following the Microsoft Exchange side instead of Novell etc.

Or does anybody have any extra advice on what courses to do extra just to get ahead?

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by SebasC; 08-24-09 at 04:48 PM.
    08-24-09 04:44 PM
    hi there, iv done the Blackberry Certified Professional course - BCP-210 which is the supporting BIS exam, and i found thats been all iv needed, however id say it all depends on how you intend to use your new found skills, personally i work in a phone shop, so BIS was all i needed, however as your doing BES im sure there will be alot of people who can point the way on the most `enlightening` topics and exams for use in your role, what id say is put down what your looking to do, and how ya wanna use the certifications in everyday life, then im sure people will show ya the way
    08-24-09 04:53 PM
    Well I've been a humongous Blackberry addict (like many other people here of course) and I would love to extend my knowledge in both BES & BIS and Blackberry Device support and maybe even start a little business with it.

People will probably call me crazy or something but I would love to just extend my knowledge when it comes to the Blackberry range of services, software & devices and I would figure I have to start somewhere, see what I mean?

I know it's a lot of information too (All the exams put together) but a little start up is better than no start up at all.
    08-24-09 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD