This is a fair sized service pack, lots of new features and fixes.
    *Sadly Dynamics is still locked to AD instead of allowing usage of existing BES/UEM LDAP synchronization.

Lists of changes

What’s New in BlackBerry UEM Version 12.7 Part One | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

What’s New in BlackBerry UEM Version 12.7 Part Two | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Documentation and Download links

BlackBerry UEM - 12.7
    07-25-17 07:19 PM
    It's been so long since I've messed with my UEM installation. I tried looking through the documentation on how to upgrade and pretty much only saw installation documents. To do an in-place upgrade do you just run the installer? Does it recognize an existing installation and just update from there? I'm concerned because I don't want to screw up my running environment and I don't see it clearly stated how to upgrade an existing environment.

For that matter. I'm on UEM 12.6.0 (which means there are 2 SP's for that platform). Should I be staying on 12.6 or moving to 12.7? Sometimes you don't mess with what's working (then again, I have another post about problems with AFW Activation's so maybe I should be upgrading.

Roveer
    08-07-17 07:05 PM
    Id upgrade to 12.6.3 first. Yes you just run the installer from the account the bes services belong to as it detects existing, and make sure you know your sql credentials if not using windows auth.
    12.6.2 added new features as did 12.7
    08-07-17 07:12 PM
    I'm also hesitating to be an early adopter of 12.7. Mayne I should wait for 12.7.1. I always had new problems with each new version.
    08-08-17 06:50 PM
    I'm also hesitating to be an early adopter of 12.7. Mayne I should wait for 12.7.1. I always had new problems with each new version.
    One possible annoyance for some is they updated the BSCP vpn adapter software, but kept the old software there and adapter simply disabled. This means the new adapter defaults to next class B network 172.17.0.1 which may unexpectedly overlap with some IT infrastructure. Shouldn't be an issue to simply change the new active bscp windows adapter back to the standard 172.16 class B, but waiting for BB support to confirm no other unexpected issues with that.

I also ran into installer error at end but had to roll back server image due to lack of time to troubleshoot.
    08-09-17 01:29 PM