I have been a Blackberry user for many years and have been very happy. I now use a BB 8830 on the Verizon network recently switching over from Nextel/Sprint.

The device works perfect without a hitch and Desktop Manager does what it is supposed to do which is sync my Outlook 2007 Contacts, Memo, Calendar and Tasks. It does not however support my Outlook 2007 "Business contacts in Business Contact Manager". I had this problem before running Outlook 2003 and just gave up. But now that I have found this great forum I thought I would re-visit this issue I have and see if anyone out there has found a solution that works.

Any suggestions or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Johnny
    07-31-07 06:00 PM
    If I understand this correctly, you just want to be able to sync your 'Business Contacts' (in BCM - Business Contact Manager, add-in for Outlook) to your BlackBerry, right?

If the answer is yes, this is the only way how! Albeit you're not on BES (well, actually you didn't say), this should work. Make sure you do a backup before you start...
    Last edited by anon(153966); 07-31-07 at 09:08 PM. Reason: ...added a link!
    07-31-07 09:03 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I added a sub folder to my main "Contacts" folder (the one DM syncs currently) and then copied one contact from my BCM folder as a test. I then attempted a sync but the DM did not sync the new sub folder. So I then restarted XP Pro and re-synced (sp) again but no luck. So what I am going to do is simply copy all BCM profiles to main contact folder until there is a proper solution designed for the BCM.

Thanks for all of the help...
    08-01-07 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD