Can any bony help me with this?

I am using BES Express 5.0.1 and I have the passwords enabled, with a 1 hour timeout.

Now, the problem I have is that some of the phone users have a number of GPS navigation applications installed. It seems that the lock screen is showing after an hour of driving and forcing them to pull over to unlock the phone so they can continue.

I have set the application security policy to allow this timer to be reset, but it is still showing as 'Deny' on the device (being grayed-out so it can't be changed). As there is no IT policy that allows you to change this, I am presuming that the IT policy is overriding the application policy.

Does any one know how to get hold of the IT policy template XML file that was introduced in device software 4.2.1 (KB11694) that allows you to set the 'ALLOW_RESET_IDLE_TIMER' so I can import it?

I have managed to import the 'Value Added Applications Policy Pack' to resolve some other problems I have had with no problems. So I am presuming I can also do this with the other.
    05-17-10 09:51 AM
    I have managed to write an IT policy template file for this, but I just need the 'Subtag' number for this setting.

The security tag is 24 but just missing the subtag. Does anyone know this or can anyone find this out for me in the 'ITPolictTemplat.xml' file on a full BES server?

"C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\BAS\server\default\conf\ITPolicyTemplate.xm l"

Or attaching the file here would be great! (if it's allowed)

Thanks.
    05-21-10 03:58 AM
    The SubTag was 76.

Just imported my IT Policy and it works like charm

If anyone else would like it, let me know. But you use it at your own risk.
    05-21-10 06:33 PM
    The SubTag was 76.

Just imported my IT Policy and it works like charm

If anyone else would like it, let me know. But you use it at your own risk.
    If you don't mind, I would like your IT Policy.
    07-07-10 10:18 AM
    If you don't mind, I would like your IT Policy.
    Me too! I have been trying to find a solution to this for a long time.
    07-28-10 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD