Hello,
    I try to connect an Android Device with active sync, but it can`t connect to the exchange server.
    I have an workspace license, I have configured an ActiveSync Profile and a Workspace Policy, but i can`t configure an workspace profil!
    Do I have to use some settings in the workspace for connecting the android device or does it work over activesync settings on the android device?
    I have installed BES10 MGR but it cannot be started. I have installed the workspace app on the android device, but I can`t see it. Maybe the reason for it is the missing workspace profile on the UDS?

Is there an document which describes the single steps for acivating Mail on Android?

Thanks!
    09-18-13 04:49 AM
    OK, under settings I have to configure the work space. But if I press "pending update" I got the following error:
    The system could not enable Secure Work Space.
    Request to Secure Work Space Provisioning Service failed. Please, check Service URL and Network Settings.

Therefore exists an BB KB:
    KB34587-"The system could not enable Secure Work Space. Request to Secure Work Space Provisioning Service failed." is displayed when attempting to enable Work Space in the Universal Device Service Administration Console

There is described the following solution:
    Cause 1
    Network connectivity and/or security is preventing the request from reaching it's destination on the Internet.
    Resolution 1
    Ensure that the following URLs are accessible and not filtered from the server over port 443:
    •ca.swstps.bbsecure.com
    •ca.swsmanager.bbsecure.com
    Also, attempt to access this URL from a browser local to the server:
    https://ca.swsmanager.bbsecure.com/adam/about
    ca.swsmanager.bbsecure.com

After trying the links, I got the following:
    ca.swstps.bbsecure.com
    Verbindung zu 216.9.242.247 Fehlgeschlagen.
    Das System antwortete: (111) Connection refused

ca.swsmanager.bbsecure.com
    adam3-rim is redirecting you to the admin portal. After that I get: Web page not found

https://ca.swsmanager.bbsecure.com/adam/about
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    -<SystemInfo><BuildDateLong/><Implementation-Title>fusion-admin-web Maven Webapp</Implementation-Title><Implementation-Version>1.4.0-FUS10REL</Implementation-Version><BuildRevision/><BuildArtifactId>fusion-admin-web</BuildArtifactId><Manifest-Version>1.0</Manifest-Version><Built-By>root</Built-By><JenkinsBuild>78</JenkinsBuild><Package>com.openpeak.adam:fusion-admin-web:1.4.0-FUS10REL</Package><BuildJCShowDeprecation>false</BuildJCShowDeprecation><Created-By>Apache Maven</Created-By><BuildDate/><BuildTimestamp/><BuildJCOptimize>true</BuildJCOptimize><JenkinsBuildRev>22869</JenkinsBuildRev><Implementation-Vendor-Id>com.openpeak.adam</Implementation-Vendor-Id><JenkinsBuilder>FUSION-Integration-1.0-rel-builder</JenkinsBuilder><Description>Top level Maven Module for ADAM.</Description><Build-Jdk>1.7.0_21</Build-Jdk><BuildMode>Development</BuildMode><Specification-Title>fusion-admin-web Maven Webapp</Specification-Title><BuildJCDebug>true</BuildJCDebug><Specification-Version>1.4.0-FUS10REL</Specification-Version><Archiver-Version>Plexus Archiver</Archiver-Version><SystemServerInfo>Apache Tomcat/7</SystemServerInfo><SystemJavaVersion>1.7.0_21</SystemJavaVersion><SystemTimeZone>America/New_York</SystemTimeZone><VmImageInfo>2.1j6 </VmImageInfo></SystemInfo>

Do I have to configure an TCP proxy for "Secure Connect Service"?
    If I do that I got the folowing error: The system encountered an error and could not save the changes
    I configured my normal internet proxy, I think that is right!?

Some suggestions?
    Thanks!
    09-18-13 06:43 AM
    Nothing done and now Workspace is working. I had add it to a group but on my Android Device, there is no Workspace. How can I get ist?
    09-20-13 05:19 AM
    After weekend the workSpace is working, without doing something!

Now I have the problem to get mails from Eechange. SSL ist deactivatet on the UDS, the AS Profil and the device, But I got an error that username or password are wrong. But they are definitly right!

Some suggestions? Thanks!
    09-23-13 05:49 AM